Sunday, October 12, 2008

SNOW!?!

This was the view from our balcony this morning. I'm not sure how I feel about winter showing up before autumn even had a chance to shine. But, like it or not, old man winter is on his merry way.

Winter is nature's way of saying, "Up yours." ~Robert Byrne

2 comments:

Larry & Ann said...

The first snow of the season in Brian Head was beautiful. Glad we were there to catch it! The view from your apartment is funny... not because of the intro to winter, but because we are used to a different view out of that building for the past 3 years. Crazy that you are there but not in the "there" that we knew so well. Can't wait to see how you have put your "love nest" together - and to look at your new view!

Karly Barker said...

Katie I am so proud of your blog! I love it! And I agree with the winter comment.