This is the first of many wedding related posts. FYI, most of the wonderful wedding day photos on this blog were taken by our good friend Michelle... who also did my hair. She is amazing and we can't thank her enough.
3 of my nieces were such great helpers... they held the train of my dress all day to keep it from getting dirty. Thanks girls!
The cake was gorgeous... and delicious! A big thank you to Erin at 25 Main! The bottom layer was chocolate, the top two layers were vanilla, and the whole thing was frosted with a vanilla butter cream. Mmmmm!






5 comments:
Katie, your wedding was gorgeous!!! Only if I could do mine all over again--there would be so many things that I would change. It was so good to see you for an instant at the starting line--I could totally relate to your post--glad it's over & that I can feel my fingers again!!
Oh yeah....I've been waiting for these pictures. Everything, including yourself, is really beautiful. You are right...everything is in the details. It looks fantastic and these pictures really express your excitement and love.
And I want to see more! :)
Remember...I'm your favorite cousin! :)
you look amazing!!! i love the colors, the dress, the hair, the cake. i just wish i could have been there to see it in person. you guys are such a freaking cute couple. congratulations!
Post a Comment