A few people have requested a belly pic. Here you go.
We had our 24 week checkup yesterday
Stats:
My OB said Baby Boy measures perfect
His adorable heartbeat sounds perfect (as his Mom, I already know he's perfect)
I now weigh more that Scott :$
Lately Baby Boy has been getting the hiccups sometime between 4-5AM. I still think it's cute, but I'm pretty tired after about a week of early morning wake ups. I know, I know. I have only just begun to realize how little sleep I'll be getting for THE REST OF MY LIFE.
We have 16 weeks to go!

10 comments:
You look darling! So excited for you guys. I told my kids you were expecting and Ryan said.."Wait, Katie's married?!" Apparently it's been too long since we've seen you (though I know we've seen you several times since you got married! He's just a forgetful boy)
Congrats!! You look so darling.
Don't let the weight thing get to you. I weighed way more than my husband with my first pregnancy. It'll come off, you are so healthy.
CONGRATS KATIE!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! That is so exciting! The bond your going to have with this little guy will be so strong.
Beautiful Momma!
You are simply beautiful!! I'm really excited for you. Hope to see you soon.
This is SO exciting - your own little bun in the oven! Congrats!!
Holy crap...you only have 16 weeks to go? This is a miracle. You look fabulous.
Grandpa and Nana are so excited! Love that bump!
Hey cuzz!(how do u spell that?ha)
So happy for you guys!You look fab, but I was dissapointed to see that you're not wearing a Red headband!!It would look great with black ;)hugs.Janae (do you visit my blog, or do I need to re-invite you?)
Thanks for all of the fun comments! I need to blog more often! ;)
Post a Comment