Sunday, September 26, 2010

Date Night!

We are still enjoying our Babymoon.
Cheese!
And we're trying to learn to use our new camera.
We definitely need to get some new lenses.  Right now we're just using the the kit lens that came with my 10 year old 35mm Canon Rebel 2000 and a really amazing 50mm lens we picked up on Amazon. 

 We're totally justifying the lenses we'll buy at Pictureline tomorrow by saying we're investing in high quality documentation of our growing family.
That works, right?
Right.

We finished date night at the Paris Bistro...
I remember the food/service being a little bit better last time we went.
Bummer.
Maybe they were just having an off night.
Hope they get their act together soon b/c there isn't what one could call a surplus of French restaurants in our neck of the woods and I loves me some French food.
Fin.


1 comment:

shayna said...

Oh I've always wanted to eat there. I'm sorry it was a little disappointing. That's a real bummer.