Friday, October 8, 2010

Conference Weekend

We got to spend Conference weekend with some of our favorite people.
On Friday night we had dinner with the Gilchrist Fam.  They gave us the most adorable little outfit for Baby Boy.  Thanks guys!
This pic is missing Hal and Jessie... they had to take off shortly after dinner.  
I absolutely love hanging out with these guys and hope we get to see them again soon.

On Saturday Morning we had breakfast and watched the morning LDS General Conference session with Derek and Mary.  Mmm, waffles.

On Sunday we had dinner with Scott's parents and watched the afternoon session.  Notice the 3/4" layer of frosting I'm applying to the cake in the above photo... I loves me some frosting.

After conference we drove up Little Cottonwood Canyon to check out the Autumn leaves.

It was freezing cold at the Albion Basin trail head... It's October, I don't know what we were expecting, but we definitely weren't dressed for cold weather.
Which meant we didn't get to play with our new camera lenses like we would have wanted to.
But we were still able to grab a few pics on our way down the canyon.





I think I'm actually starting to like Autumn, but maybe that's just because I'm pregnant (i.e. sweltering hot ALL the time) and the cool air feels good to me.
Whatever the case may be, I'll take it!


No comments: