Thursday, October 28, 2010

double birthday shout out to Grandma and Dad

This gorgeous lady is 87 years young today.  

She is the snappiest dresser and best driver I know.  She's smart as a whip and has impeccable taste.  
Everyone who knows her will agree with me.
People say I look just like she did at my age, so I REALLY hope I look this beautiful when I'm 87.
I also have feet just like hers.
Flat.  With the beginnings of bunions.  :(
Oh well, at least I have her good looks.  :)
I love her to pieces and I'm so excited to see her next weekend.  We are going to celebrate like crazy!  I'm so excited for her to be my son's 'Grandma Great'!
I'm not sure what is going on with the tiny fish in this picture, but I love how teenage Ora wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty.  My Grandma rules!

 This dapper guy is 66 today.
I think it goes without saying that we're all pretty glad to be celebrating his birthday this year.
He's a champion marathoner, world class dentist, and the best Dad anyone could ask for.
Everyone who knows him will agree with me.
He has the best one liners of all time.  We call them 'Larry-isms".
He taught me to love music, hard work, and fishing.

Plus, he's a rock star

Plus, he's slightly better at fishing than my Grandma.
I love my Daddy!  I'm so excited for him to be my son's Grandpa!

No comments: