My Aunt Sheron, her daughters, and daughters-in-law threw me the most amazing baby shower on Saturday.
These ladies are pros! They can throw a party like it's nobody's business.
How adorable is this table?
The Fitch women don't miss a detail! I LOVE that about them.
Love my Aunt Sheron...
and my Mom...
and my Mother-in-law.
It was a fun surprise to find out my cousin Nicole is going to have a baby boy of her own in the spring! We're so excited for her!
It was so great to chat and catch up with friends and family.
I was completely overwhelmed by the generosity of our friends and family.
Aunt Bonnie put together really clever 'new parent's hospital survival kit'. The little explanation for each item had the entire room rolling with laughter. Click on the picture to see for yourself. I'm totally copying this idea sometime.
Sunny and Justin's baby girl is due about a month and a half after our baby boy...
We've already arranged baby girl and baby boy's marriage.
Hope they like each other!
We've already arranged baby girl and baby boy's marriage.
Hope they like each other!
The Grandma's made it clear where they want our kids to go to college...
They didn't even discuss their gifts before the shower. Hilarious!
3 generations of Milne ladies.
I'm so lucky to have a great big network of incredible, strong, gorgeous women. I don't know what I'd do without them! A big thank you to everyone who spoiled us with such wonderful gifts this weekend.
1 comment:
Thank you for letting us celebrate you, Scott and Henry. I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment