Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Go Time?

Still no contractions, but EARLY this morning I had signs of what basically means little miss stubborn cervix is on the move! 
-  I'll leave out gory details, but it's totally gross.  I can't wait to see what the rest of labor and delivery is like :$  -
I called my OB to see what she thought we should do and she wants us to head over to the hospital to get checked.  Oh boy!  We might be ready to get this party started!
The sheets are washed, the house is clean, and I even made cookies for the nurses.  
Getting induced might not be so bad after all.
Scott is loading up the car just in case they tell us we're there to stay.  We're taking the laptop, so we'll post something when Henry gets here.
WE CAN'T WAIT!!!

1 comment:

shayna said...

I just too excited. Go, fight, win.