Scott's newborn photo... what an adorable little blondie! No wonder he turned out to be such a handsome guy!
My newborn photo... Seriously awesome hair! Kudos to whoever gave me the little 'Superman curl'.
We're trying to figure out who Henry looks like. What do you think?
When he was first born we all thought he looked more like me.
But now that he's one week old I think he's starting to look a bit more like his Daddy.
It's amazing how quickly newborns change. I swear I can almost watch him grow from hour to hour. A small part of me can't wait until he's old enough to interact more, but the bigger part of me thinks this incredible phase of his life is flying by way too fast.
Anyhow
I don't think it really matters which one of us this kid looks like.
Plain and simple, he is an extremely handsome boy.
Scott + Katie = a pretty awesome baby recipe.
I think we'll have to whip up a few more batches someday.



5 comments:
We can hardly wait to see him in person! He is one handsome, adorable baby boy! Jim and I just smile and have a happy laugh looking at these photos of such happiness and joy! You are all so blessed!
Katie, he is so adorable. A perfect blend! I'm so happy for your little family and that Henry is here safe, healthy and happy. Way to go Mommy!
The bun is awesome.
of my goodness!! Congrats!! He is one handsome little guy!!
Thanks everyone! We're quite fond of him. :)
Post a Comment