Monday, January 10, 2011

An Ode to Nana

Dear Nana,
We have the plague (thank goodness Henry is still healthy!) and miss you terribly.
Please come again soon.
xoxo
Love, 
The Topham's

5 comments:

Larry & Ann said...

Flattery will get you everywhere! I'll be there soon, but maybe for you not soon enough!

Price Cream Parlor said...

Seriously - he is the most beautiful baby. Quick! Have another one!

Scott and Katie said...

Thanks Nana, we can't wait to see you soon.

Hahaha! Thanks Lisa, I'm a little biased, but I think he's the cutest baby of all time. Scott and I definitely plan to have more kiddos, but in due time... we need to get Henry sleeping through the night before we can even think about taking care of another darling newborn. SO exhausting, but SO worth it!

omilne@sunrivertoday.com said...

I want Henry right now!!! Nana sent me the phone pic of him smiling. He is beautiful. I guess I will have to give in and go to CO. Love and kisses. Great Granny.

Sharisa Lewis said...

We all mourn when Nana leaves our houses! Nana, do I have to have another baby for your help? Or a car wreck? UGH! It's the best...