GOOD THING #4
Me enjoying one of my favorite meals at one of my favorite stops on our 2009 trip to Europe.
Me enjoying one of my favorite meals at one of my favorite stops on our 2009 trip to Europe.
3 decades of eating = a more mature and varied palate. Anyone who knows me for more than 5 minutes knows how much I love food. I know I probably talk about eating and food way too much. Thank goodness I married someone who appreciates a great meal as much as I do. I really hope our kids follow in our gastronomic footsteps. I can't say enough how much I love love love good food!
speaking of love...
speaking of love...
The number one song of 1984 was 'I just Called To Say I Love You' by Stevie Wonder.

2 comments:
Just one of the top reasons I love you so much. I love food, I love food.
Oh Shayna, I just love you too. And food. I really love food. How do I not weigh a metric ton? Here's hoping 30 doesn't steal my metabolism :$ We need to catch up soon.
Post a Comment