GOOD THING #6
One learns how good it feels to appreciate the little things.
One of my favorite little things of late:
The dimples on Henry's gloriously chubby little hands. I could just nom nom nom on them all day long.
The dimples on Henry's gloriously chubby little hands. I could just nom nom nom on them all day long.
The number one song of 1986 was "Rock Me Amadeus" by Falco. Interesting. Okay then.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, I'm using this kinda cool but really nerdy site to find out what the number one song was for each of my 30 years. I like it b/c it uses lots of data plugged into geeky stats formulas to determine the number one song in the world for a particular year. Their logic seems more sound than the Billboard 100, so I'm going with the geeks. Like I said, in case you were wondering, which you probably weren't. Oh well. It's the little things, I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment