Happy first Father's Day Scott!
You were a natural from the very beginning.
Remember being thrust into the newborn trenches and feeling the most exhausted possible?
I snapped this picture on my iPhone at about 2:30AM on our first night as a little family. Seeing it brings back memories that makes my bones ache with tiredness. Maybe we should wait a little while before we make Henry a sibling ;)
Of course all of that exhaustion was well worth it.
Henry thinks his Daddy is pretty great.
I know we've only just begun our parenting adventure, but I feel like we've come a long way in the last 6 months. Henry is so lucky to have Scott as his Daddy.
And...
Happy Father's Day to Henry's Grandpas!
Henry thinks his Grandpas are pretty awesome.
Scott and I agree.
I don't think we could have ever appreciated everything our parents did for us until we became parents ourselves. Wow. Thanks for, well... thanks for everything. Literally. We love you guys!


1 comment:
Happy 1st Father's Day Scott! You're doing great! Grandpa Staples loves the shout out and photo op with Henry.
Post a Comment