Scott + Katie = SK80!
Katie...Im so glad I got to see your beautiful wedding and meet your man!So....Ill take the dizzling dreams sweater thank you very much! Hilarious!
I know, I am so excited! Now I don't have to suck in my stomach all the time!!
That link for sweaters was for me huh? I love that girl, have you seen her music videos? I still can't believe I saw you in a restaurant the other night.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Katie...
Im so glad I got to see your beautiful wedding and meet your man!
So....Ill take the dizzling dreams sweater thank you very much!
Hilarious!
I know, I am so excited! Now I don't have to suck in my stomach all the time!!
That link for sweaters was for me huh? I love that girl, have you seen her music videos? I still can't believe I saw you in a restaurant the other night.
Post a Comment