
Worst:
1- Freezing cold rain from start to finish
2- My legs never warmed up and cramped from mile 20 to the finish
3- I set a P.R. for my slowest time ever
Best:
1- I finished the Grand Slam of Utah!!!
2- I proved to myself that I will finish a race by any means necessary (I walked and did the 'old man shuffle' for the last 6 miles)
3- I left it all out on the road
I'll post more about the race later, as well as some wedding photos... there are SO many great pics to choose from!
3 comments:
Glad you made it through Katie! Congratulations! Can hardly wait for the wedding photos...you were a stunning bride, with a handsome groom!
Love ya!
congrats~ so glad you limped to the end, sorry it was such bad weather. love the wedding photos, can't wait to see more!
Marathoner runners find out who they really are out on that long road. You did that day for sure. You have what it takes to be successful. We knew that all along. We are proud of our Utah Grand Slam girl!
Post a Comment