Sunday, August 9, 2009

10 Year HS Reunion

I can't believe it's been 10 years since high school!

Heidi, Lisette, me, and Tammy.  I still remember being kitchen partners in 7th grade home ec with Lisette.  Our teacher made us eat raw pizza dough because we forgot to pre-heat our crappy oven.  Lesson learned.  I don't know about Lisette, but I always remember to pre-heat my oven after that nasty experience.  Alright!
Anyhow, Tammy did an amazing job organizing the reunion.  Thanks Tammy! 

I'll admit that I was kind of dreading going to the reunion.  I don't know what I was so worried about!  I had a blast!  It was so great to see everyone and find out what they've been up to for the last decade.

It's pretty hard to get a huge group of people to look in the same direction at the same time.

Miranda, Megan, Marissa, and me.  I've known Miranda and Marissa since we were toddlers.  It's so fun to still be friends a zillion years later!

1 comment:

Larry & Ann said...

So glad you went to this! Fun to reconnect with old friends. Next time let's make sure you have one of your side get togethers at the house. I want to see all your cute friends again!