Friday, April 1, 2011

30 Good Things About Turning 30: #2

GOOD THING #2

Turning 30 means I'll get to check a new age bracket on race registration forms.
I'll still be in one of the most hardcore competitive brackets.  But what do I care?!?  I'm usually just happy to finish the race in one piece.
Also
The number one song of 1982 was 'Eye of the Tiger' by Survivor
This song has been playing in the background during many many good times in my life.  Thanks Survivor!

4 comments:

adrianne said...

want to go sky diving with me before I turn 30?

Scott and Katie said...

Hahaha! You bet! There is a place not too far from our new place in Colorado where people skydive all day long.
Think our Moms will mind? ;)

kelly said...

this is one of the hardest parts for me about hitting those milestone years--the new check box. i need to be more like you.

Scott and Katie said...

Oh Kelly, I don't know if anyone needs to be more like me ;) I just figured 30 is coming at me like a freight train, so I'd better get on board. Can you believe we're turning 30 this year!?! I think we were 20 when were roommates. Has it really been 10 years!?! Wild!