GOOD THING #10
Enough time has passed since elementary/middle/high school that one's embarrassing moments have now become amusing.
On the other hand... some of the things we all had a good laugh about in elementary/middle/high school are now kind of embarrassing. Funny how that happens.
On the other hand... some of the things we all had a good laugh about in elementary/middle/high school are now kind of embarrassing. Funny how that happens.
I wonder what I would tell 17 year old Katie if I could go back in time to give her a little friendly advice?
I've recently had some great conversations with friends from elementary/middle/high school/college about this very subject. Good thing we can all now cringe AND chuckle at the memories of younger versions of ourselves.
The number one song of 1990 was 'Nothing Compares 2 U' by Sinead O'Connor. She really had a good thing going until she completely self destructed on SNL. Bummer.

4 comments:
But I love the younger version of you. I was there when you pointed at that camera. Miss you.
Oh man...memories! Good times.
I'm loving these posts. . .
Shayna, I love the younger version of you! I think I remember you being there for my 'awesome' point at the camera. I miss you too. We need to find a way to hang out soon.
Stef, good times indeed! I'm glad you're liking the '30's' posts. They're really helping me cope with the impending doom of my 20's. We need to hang out too! Also, I think I need an invite to your blog.
send me your email so I can send you an invite!
stefanie_girlie@yahoo.com
Post a Comment