GOOD THING #9
The wisdom/advice of parents and grandparents is starting to make sense.
Charles Wadsworth said, "By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.'
I think I have reached the stage in my life where I can easily accept that maybe my parents were right. Thank heavens I did it before my kid has reached the stage where he thinks I'm wrong.
It seems like these guys know what they're talking about.
Charles Wadsworth said, "By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.'
I think I have reached the stage in my life where I can easily accept that maybe my parents were right. Thank heavens I did it before my kid has reached the stage where he thinks I'm wrong.
It seems like these guys know what they're talking about.
The number one song of 1989 was "Like a Prayer" by Madonna.


No comments:
Post a Comment