We met my friend Cara and her darling family at a park in Boulder last weekend.
Cara and I had some great adventures in college. I'm pretty sure she's one of my all time favorite people.

We figured it had been at least 5 years since we've seen each other. I hope it's not that long before we see each other again.
Henry wasn't sure what to make of the whole deal, but I'd like to think he had a great time.
One thing is for sure...
Cara+Dave = extremely adorable kiddos.
Can I please just nom nom nom on those cheeks all day? They're spectacular.
This park had one of the coolest slide tower/jungle gyms I've ever seen.
It also has this really cool echo chamber thingy. Why not.
We took the kiddos for a stroll on the nearby bike path.
There is a little stairwell just off the bike path that leads to a little underground river viewing window.
These guys are about to move away for an ER residency :( We hope they eventually make their way back to Colorado. We were pretty glad we at least got to spend a little time with them before they take off.
This is me with my dreamy husband, Scott. He's dreamy.
*NOTE* I left my laptop open with blogger logged in and came back to find the above statement. One of two explanations: (1) my computer has started typing of its own volition, or (2) Scott made an addition to this post. Either way is fine with me. I agree. Scott is rather dreamy.
*NOTE* I left my laptop open with blogger logged in and came back to find the above statement. One of two explanations: (1) my computer has started typing of its own volition, or (2) Scott made an addition to this post. Either way is fine with me. I agree. Scott is rather dreamy.
No comments:
Post a Comment