Monday, May 16, 2011

like father, like son.

Scott has a MANicure ritual that he does every Sunday at church.  I'll look over at him and he'll be working away at his cuticles with the file tool on his little Swiss Army pocket knife.   When I first saw it I told him to knock it off, but then I started noticing how nice his hands look.  So, I decided to just chuckle and ignore that funny little habit.  BTW, I'm pretty sure Scott's hands look nicer than mine.
Anyhow
Scott's parents are in town for a visit and got to go to church with us on Sunday.
During Sunday School I happened to look over at Dave (Scott's Dad), then looked over at Scott and almost broke into a fit of giggles.
See for yourself...
I felt like a National Geographic wildlife photographer as I captured this footage.
The mystery of where Scott picked up his funny Sunday ritual = solved.

2 comments:

Larry & Ann said...

Laugh out loud funny on so many levels!

Scott and Katie said...

I know, it was SO hard not to laugh when I was shooting the video. Classic!