***this is over a month late. oops! I put it together a long time ago but it got lost in the shuffle of my '30 posts'.
***THEN it got deleted in the blogger update debacle. Oh well, here it is again.
I'll post Henry's 5 month pictures as soon as I have time to sort through them. I promised my Grandma I'd post more Henry pics ASAP.
Henry is growing and learning so much every day. If you couldn't tell, we think he's pretty great.
***THEN it got deleted in the blogger update debacle. Oh well, here it is again.
I'll post Henry's 5 month pictures as soon as I have time to sort through them. I promised my Grandma I'd post more Henry pics ASAP.
Henry is growing and learning so much every day. If you couldn't tell, we think he's pretty great.
And now, some of the cutest pictures in the entire world:
There's a little Chris Farley in this one.
Such a big boy!
How am I ever going to be able to say 'no' to this face?
He keeps getting cuter every day, so I'm probably doomed to give in to whatever he wants.
He looks absolutely terrified on that scale. Poor kid.
I told him most people are afraid of the scale, so he's in good company.
He cried a little when he got his shot and cried a LOT when I put his shirt back on. I'm pretty sure Henry would prefer to be nakey all day.
All was well a few minutes after we left the Dr.'s office thanks to lots of cuddles and a little lunch in the car.
4 month stats
He looks absolutely terrified on that scale. Poor kid.
I told him most people are afraid of the scale, so he's in good company.
He cried a little when he got his shot and cried a LOT when I put his shirt back on. I'm pretty sure Henry would prefer to be nakey all day.
All was well a few minutes after we left the Dr.'s office thanks to lots of cuddles and a little lunch in the car.
4 month stats
14 lbs 10.5 oz = 50%
Height 26 inches = 90%
90% for height? What the what? Somebody up the family tree must have been long b/c Scott and I are definitely not tall. It'll be interesting to see if Henry continues on this growth pattern.
A few fun photos and factoids:
He recently started trying to buzz his lips and blow raspberries. He has the right idea, but most of the time instead of blowing out he sucks his lower lip in and makes a bbbbbbbuh sound. It's most likely the cutest thing we've ever seen. It also unleashes massive amounts of drool.
We live in a gorgeous area and try to get out for walks as much as possible.
Hank is cute even when he's mad. Aw.
Thanks to his Great Uncle Brian, this boyo looked rather dapper for his first full Sunday at church.
Henry LOVES looking at and talking to himself in the mirror above his carseat. He's his own best friend.
Yes, Henry still doesn't like tummy time. It's a little frustrating, but I'm pretty proud of him for being such a smarty pants. He figured out rolling over = no more tummy time. Clever boy.
We love Henry to the moon and back.

4 comments:
Thanks--I'm happy!! I especially love smarty pants and his roll overs. He is mighty clever-takes after his great grandmother. Love and kisses.
Of course he gets his cleverness from his great grandmother. She's the cleverest of them all! Glad you liked the post. We love you!
helloooo?!! he is such a babe.
p.s.
your b-day get away looked like a (freaky) blast!
and that cake? gah! so yum.
Thanks Jaesi, I think my boy is pretty goshdarn cute. It means a lot hearing that from someone with such adorable kiddos.
Oh and FYI, that cake tastes even better than it looks. Scott and I ate the whole thing in 2 days :$
Post a Comment