Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pagoda

FYI, Longmont has a Pagoda.  I'm not entirely sure why, but it's pretty cool.

The weather was finally -kindofsortof- nice, so we went to check it out.  Pagoda!

Later that day we tried this place.
BEST BBQ EVER.
They won 'best rib house in Colorado for 2011'
It's in Prospect New Town, the coolest, quirkiest neighborhood ever.
Dwell Magazine dubbed Prospect 'The coolest neighborhood in America'.

If you couldn't tell, we are loving our new hometown!

3 comments:

shayna said...

A pagoda and BBQ are the most natural combination. I need to visit.

A & E said...

a pagoda in colorado-who knew? but it's a cool one. and hip hip for kindofsortofnice weather!

Scott and Katie said...

Shayna, YES! You NEED to come visit ASAP. I can guarantee a good time will be had by all.

Ambie, I'm hoping the weather is better than kindofsortof nice when you guys are here. Before we moved to Longmont we were told the town gets an average of 320 days of sunshine/year... maybe it's just an off year b/c I'm thinking every day for the rest of the year is going to have to be sunny to come anywhere close to that number.